Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4th of july


In an effort to be inconspicuous, I put my beer in a jar. Alcohol is frowned upon in public areas at Lost valley. It turns out, beer in a jar is pretty obvious. Oh well, we took our party down the street to Ken Babbs house anyway. I took off my 'hugs not drugs shirt', put my jar in my backpack, and hopped on my bike. I HAD to check this party out! A few of the merry pranksters were there that night, along with the LV crew in the picture, and some other interesting characters. After people watching for a bit, I rode down to Dexter lake with a friend, to watch fireworks. What an interesting night!

2 comments:

oregon dreams said...

awesome!! who is the LV crew??

we hit starbucks w/our jar, they looked at me a little funny but complied...we went to starbucks b cause most espresso stands have crap chai...that was on our way to Mt Rainier, it was amazing!!

blessings~

Anonymous said...

you look so happy!!!!xo