Sunday, May 4, 2008

almost free ice cream



It was 31 cent scopp night last week at Baskin robbins. I saw online that there was a 10 scoop limit...I thought "10 scoops !!!! I better bring some jars!"



The big canning jars held about 7 scoops. These 2 employees were very helpful, and didnt mind the different request...unlike some other workers :(

I was excited to answer some questions about my jar use. It was a fun evening out at the ice cream place and the jar crew ( M, A, J and L) taught a few people about the importance of reducing trash!

2 comments:

oregon dreams said...

hahaha love your posts, cute pic of you :) still going to OCF:D?

Michelle said...

So bumming I missed this!!
Tagging you for a memoir:
http://loomweaver224.blogspot.com/2008/06/no-new-fangled-techno-gadgets-for-me-or.html